Happy New Year


Hello all of you!
I'd just like to take the opportunity of wishing you a Happy New Year with this song of the last decade's important events !

Listen to it and see what you think. I find it rather well explained indeed!

http://unclejayexplains.com/2009/12/20/uncle-jay-explains-year-in-review/

Uncle Jay really does a good job of it, don't you think!

For those of you who want something more bookish: scholarly try this review, diaporama style :
It's rather heavy and takes a while to appear but is well worth the wait!

http://dl.free.fr/fU9g4YPP8


The Noughties, the name given to the last decade and it's events, was not often good for the planet and its inhabitants! Let's hope the next decade will bring us more happiness , peace and prosperity !!!

To finish this post I'd like you to listen to one last song namely The Twelve Days of Christmas, Indian style. It's quite something, believe me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owK5tHjL0aE