Last Friday evening we held a bingo session in the high school to raise funds for our trip to the States. Our janitor, Mme Parmentier , had gathered a lot of prizes and Mme Colombo , the Deputy Head willingly organised the proceedings. I helped as I could not being very familiar with bingos.
The organisation was extremely professional unfortunately we didn't get the turn out we had expected! Those present however played, ate and were merry as the following photos will prove!
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAKING THIS POSSIBLE . Special thanks to Mme Parmentier, family and friends. Also to Mme Bacar ( representing the parents ), her pizza and he
r presence.
There were loads of prizes left over so we will be holding a TOMBOLA in the New Year with lots of super things to win including the CAMERA, MP4 and TNT adaptor.
LOOK OUT FOR THE TICKETS which will be sold in the first week of January !