Week 14 Monday December 7th - 12th 2009

This week we finished working on the text, A Funny Kind of Englishman then concentrated on link words and the past tenses we had had to use whilst trying to understand the former. These activities took up most of the rest of the week.

I did however remind you that I will not be present in school all of next week because I will be working for the National Education system in another related sphere. Nonetheless you have an exposé to complete for me on our multicultural class . Don't forget that we'll be starting to view your work on Tuesday January 5th in our Multicultural party. I hope to be able to taste some scrumptious and delicious dishes from your families homelands. I'll provide the typically English food stuff .

I think I've covered everything so all that is left for me to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !