
This next week, on December 12th, many of the leaders of the world will be meeting in Copenhagen to try to come to some form of agreement about what to do to save the planet.
As you can see, in the very impressive photo on the left, we need to put out the fire before it's too late.
You can read more about what is going on in the site below. Don't forget it's your world too so everyone should do his bit!
How are the leaders and other participants travelling to Copenhagen? Read the article on the BBC site below and see if you come to the same conclusion as I did! Some people, it seems, need to practice what they preach, !!!!!
Then try the next document and see what you think of it. I honestly had to read it a few times to really understand what was being suggested! Reducing the world population to stop our carbon footprint sounds quite sensible however when we understand that it is the countries who are polluting the most who should be providing contraceptive means to the poorer countries which don't do a great deal of polluting in the first place . It goes beyond my understanding, I,m afraid !
Anyway, see what you make of it.
I will be keeping you updated on the summit so don't hesitate to log in now and again. If you find anything of interest and would like it to figure on this blog don't hesitate to contact me at :

One last thing before I sign out . Let's hope that we will not regret the decisions taken in Denmark in the next few weeks or we will have to face somethi
ng like this , say in 2020 !!!!
ng like this , say in 2020 !!!!