
There a quite a few things to tell you this week . Firstly don't forget that on Tuesday, Nov 17th there is to be a Ceremony in the auditorium at 6pm to award the Cambridge Certificates to last year's fifth formers, our present lower sixth formers.
You are ALL invited and if your parents or family would like to come along to give you moral support they are more than welcome!
Secondly I asked each year group to think of activities they could do at the ceremony.
The upper sixth are in charge of the slide show about last year's trip. Yasmine G can talk about the videoconference at the American Embassy. Yasmine D will be my official interpreter. If any of you who took part in the Running for Europe want to talk about it or any other activities we have done over the last year I have some photos. I would also like you to help ushering in the guests and the younger pupils.
The four House leaders could do something special, no ?
I have asked the lower sixth to perform one of their sketches from last year. They could also say what this section means to them.
As for the fifth form they are preparing something to do with the year book we are preparing. I hope some of them will dare to speak infront of a large group.
DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOU HOUSE COLOUR . If not there will be a penalty of 5 points per person.
Think about the cakes and let me know who is bringing what!
If anyone has anyother ideas don't hesitate to let me know. All your suggestions are welcome!