This week we only had two hours together because of the bank holiday on Wednesday, Poppy day. So we went over the test you'd done before the holidays about the Year book . I told you our American contacts were going to exchange things with us for and about this project. Then on Tuesday we exchanged information about three well-known inventions which came about by accident namely matches, the microwave oven and levis!!!
I gave you a sheet with four other different inventions on and you had to do some research about them. You now have a total of 7 inventions which you are going to give a little speech about. Be ready for next week !
I collected in your homework about the telephone, some of you had done too much research and didn't use the information from the listening. However I'll talk to you about this on Monday.