Welcome back Quesbrelians ! Saturday , September 6 th

Hi there ,
I was really pleased to see you all again although one or two from last year are nolonger with us ! I will miss them !!!
So after giving some information about this year's work and chatting a bit about our holidays we asked you to prepare your summer assignment , that is to say to find something very interesting about your partner which we do not know and in pairs choose one of the topics to give a talk of a minimum of 5 minutes in front of the rest of the class . You will find the subjects on the previous post .
Then we turned to Europe , describing visual documents , posters and postcards which represent the community so as to describe and interpret them .
We asked you to look into the European Anthem : Why Beethoven's Nineth Symphony and What about The European Day ?
Looking forward to seeing you all again next Monday !
Oh , I almost forgot the crossword about the 27 members of the European countries and their capitals . I hope you don't !!!!

Enjoy you weekend !