Week 13 Monday Nov 30th- 5th Dec 2009

This week we have been continuing in our Multicultural sequence working around figures , statistics , proportionality and so on. These numbers and things are not always easy so pay attention !

We started introducind a text entitled A Funny Kind of Englishman by Hanif Kureshi . We will pick up this work again next week.

In group lesson we did some research on the website Britkid, in which each of you had a character to do research on concerning his/her family, language, religion, food, hassles and gang.
We started pulling this information together but will continue next week. I have already suggested what I would like YOU to do for January , that is to say make a similar presentation of YOU , members of Jacques Brel High School in the Fifth form class! However I will talk to you more about this next week.