This week we only had one lesson in which we started on a new topic , that is to say Industrialisation . We will continue talking about this next Tuesday .
I also gave you some information about the Cambridge Ceremony which is to take place on Tuesday , Nov 17th at 6pm in the auditorium. Of course YOU ALL have to be there since its you rewards day! Don't forget to organise yourselves as to who is making or buying the cakes!
I gave you an address also to enter a competition to create the cover of next year's European
agenda : http://www.europadiary.eu/
Finally I asked you to find out what the red flower was I was wearing in my lapel and why I was wearing it ? You can win 10 points for your House if you bring me the right answer!!!!!
I also gave you some information about the Cambridge Ceremony which is to take place on Tuesday , Nov 17th at 6pm in the auditorium. Of course YOU ALL have to be there since its you rewards day! Don't forget to organise yourselves as to who is making or buying the cakes!
I gave you an address also to enter a competition to create the cover of next year's European
agenda : http://www.europadiary.eu/Finally I asked you to find out what the red flower was I was wearing in my lapel and why I was wearing it ? You can win 10 points for your House if you bring me the right answer!!!!!