In our lesson thiqs week we continued working around The World Food Market, especially in the Anglo-Saxon world. This you have to finish for next Friday .
I also told you about the Cambridge Cerification Ceremony which is to take place on Tuesday, Nov 17th at 6pm in the auditorium. Certain of you will be preparing cakes for the occassion whilst others will be talking about your Year book and our desire to exchange ideas with our American partners in Delaware.
I gave you an address in order to take part in an illustration competition for the cover of your European agenda! You can win 1,000 euros too.
http://www.europadiary.eu/
Finally I asked you to find out what the flower was I had pinned to my lapel and why it was there ? The first person to bring me the answer can win 10 points for his House .
Have a nice weekend.
I also told you about the Cambridge Cerification Ceremony which is to take place on Tuesday, Nov 17th at 6pm in the auditorium. Certain of you will be preparing cakes for the occassion whilst others will be talking about your Year book and our desire to exchange ideas with our American partners in Delaware.
I gave you an address in order to take part in an illustration competition for the cover of your European agenda! You can win 1,000 euros too.

http://www.europadiary.eu/
Finally I asked you to find out what the flower was I had pinned to my lapel and why it was there ? The first person to bring me the answer can win 10 points for his House .
Have a nice weekend.