Week 10 Monday Nov 9th-14th 2009

This week we finished off the work on the Anglo-Saxon food market and you were given a week to write your first essay on the subject. You have all the information you need so don't panic and just try to order it as the plan given to you shows.

On Friday we talked about the Cambridge Certification and I showed you some examples of the exercises you'll be doing. We looked at the written comprehension exercises first. The next time we'll look at the written expression and I'll talk about the oral exchanges. I asked you all to bring a memory stick to copy the listening documents so you can work a bit on your own at home . We'll talk about this also in class too, so don't worry !

Don't forget the Cambridge Ceremony on Tuesday and come dressed in your house colours !