Run for Europe



Last Saturday we went running for Europe. Twenty-nine pupils and three adults left Jacques Brel at 8.10 and arrived in Noisy le Grand just after 9' o clock. We set out on our run at around 9.30, once we'd be given our running numbers and t-shirts!

Below are some of the photos I took of this memorable experience. I know I will not forget it for a long time since my legs are still aching!!!!



How about your's ?

Here are some of the photos I took of the fifth formers, lower sixth and upper sixth. They all ran very well to defend their colours!!!!!

I will give three points to each team member for his presence then special points to the first three among you ! Well done!!!




Here is a group photo just before the race, with our new t-shirts!

Everybody was raring to go, the pressure was high and above all the rain had stopped!
'If you're proud of being Jacques Brel clap your hands' was sung in unison and the other participants seemed to appreciate our enthusiasm!

We had to follow the yellow brick road, just like Dorathy in The Wizard of Oz however ours wasn't made of bricks! The five kilometres were through this lovely countryside with the river on one side and wonderful houses on the other ....oops I'm just proving how much time I had to look about me here when i was supposed to be running!!!!!




Well here they all were when we eventually arrived! HAPPY TO SEE WE HAD MADE IT AT LAST!
We'll do 10 kilometers next year!! What do you think?