Week 4 Monday 21st Sept - 26 th

This week we started by putting you into your houses . For this I used the magic hat from which you had to pick a piece of paper with a colour on it. The colour is the name of your house . You will be asked to wear something of that colour when we have house meetings!

I then asked who would be willing to Run for Europe on October 10th? Quite a few of you 515) responded positively , which is very reassuring!I will recount next Tuesday.

Then we started on A Miniature World , a video describing the world and the inequalities to be found in wealth, natural resources , new technologies and so on and so forth.
We managed to get most of the information out . You have to learn it for next lesson.

TRY TO HAVE A REST AT THE WEEKEND .