We started this week with a mini test on the irregular verbs ! Yes as you have all no doubt understood when I promise something I always keep my promise !
The series is to be continued next week , with the second episode from m - z !!!!
We also started our work on Shakespod , a Dramaties production which we are going to see in February .
We answered the question "What is the association between Shakespeare and Ipod ?" by listening to an interview of the playwright himself . Don't forget you can document yourself by going on the blog under Through Different Eyes / Shakespod /Dramaties . Everything ,plus ,is accessible to you !
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO GIVE ME BACK ALL OF THESE IDEAS NEXT WEEK !
We will check over the worksheet Are you a Shakespearaholic and you should be starting to go through the second worksheet I gave you about Shakespearean language and so on .....
In our module sessions you interviewed eachother about last year and wrote a 'Review of 2008 for your classmate ' .