
Yes , Tintin was 80 last week !
I suppose you have all seen or read something about this character at one point in your lives ?
Well , if ever you enjoyed , or want to know more about the character and the influence of Hergé's creation continue viewing this post .
Here is the official site : www.tintin.com/index.htm/
You should become familiar with Hergé's biography as well as with Tintin's companions and opponents : http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A743131
Here is the point of view of an American site about Tintin :
P.O.V. Tintin and I
http://www.pbs.org/pov/pov2006/tintinandi/

I suppose you have all seen or read something about this character at one point in your lives ?
Well , if ever you enjoyed , or want to know more about the character and the influence of Hergé's creation continue viewing this post .
Here is the official site : www.tintin.com/index.htm/
You should become familiar with Hergé's biography as well as with Tintin's companions and opponents : http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A743131
Here is the point of view of an American site about Tintin :
P.O.V. Tintin and I
http://www.pbs.org/pov/pov2006/tintinandi/
Then if you are still interested you can listen to a BBC broadcast about the subject :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/news/worldtonight/ram/worldtonight_tintin_20090109.ram

Hope you have enjoyed all of this information !