Welcome aboard ! Saturday , September 6 th

Hello there ,
I hope you have all settled into the class and know now where to find your English lessons ? They always take place in 120 so you have no excuse for getting lost !
During our two first days together we set about getting to know each other as far as our working habits are concerned , the material I would like you to bring , and of course personal information was exchanged . I asked for your email addresses and mobile numbers incase of emergencies only or especially if I forget something .
I did too , so I will inform you now and please pass the word to others in the class that you will be having your photographs taken on Tuesday morning , September 9 th with your form teacher at 9 . 30 am . Don't forget to say cheese !
Last week we also revised a lot of typical classroom English expressions which I expect you to use whenever the need arises in our lessons .
I know things will not be easy for you at the beginning but 'practice makes perfect ' and you should keep trying your best . I am there to help you .

As for you homework you had to prepare the summer assignments for assessment next Thursday 11th and Friday 12 th . On Thursday you will complete the written comprehension test . Then on Friday there will be both a comprehension test and a short , around 100 word ,written expression test . You should prepare these in advance . The videocast is to be found at :

">Linkhttp://soundguideweb.com/soundguide/spip.php?article206

Don't forget to do the accompanying exercises , in that way you will be well prepared .

I also asked you to note down about ten of the questions you had asked your partner when getting to know him/her . Think about the intonation and last but not least learn all the new vocabulary ready for the oral at the beginning of the lesson .
Have a nice weekend , and a rest !
Mrs Diallo C