I was rather pleased with some of you today ! You had learnt your lesson . Others were a bit too talkative , be careful !!!!
You had some good ideas about how to succeed , I hope you put them into practice . You are all aware of the importance of English in the world today .
Don't forget your mini test next Monday 15 th on this introductory work . Learn your lesson and everything will be fine !
We then began our first sequence entitled The Street , and you gave your associations . I was pleased to see that some of you recognised the pictures , from Julien Beever . Check them out on this blog and find out some more information about him and his work . Be ready to describe them to me next Friday 12 th . Your summer assignment test is on Thursday .