Hello everybody!
This is the first message of this school year, 2013-2014. I'd like to take the opportunity of welcoming you all aboard once again. I hope we will be able to work well together this year and that you will enjoy what you are doing.
Firstly I'd like to inform you all that the first Multicultural party will take place on Tuesday Nov 12th. This get together is to let you mingle with the other year groups and to give the Cambridge Awards to the Lower Sixth formers. Don't forget to bring a dish, savoury and/or sweet, for all of us to share. Organise yourselves so we'll have enough to eat and drink. I will supply the paper plates, cups and so on.
Then there is the question of the Trip to York based on the themes of Industrialisation and WW2.
There will be a meeting on Tuesday 12th November at 18h Salle de Réunion probably. If you are interested come with your parents to find out more about it.
THERE IS ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT BEFORE THE FIRST BREAK SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT. DON'T FORGET THE END OF THE FIRST TERM WILL BE COMING UP VERY SOON with the reports and class meetings.
Keep smiling !