Well done to you all. Please keep us informed of how you are all getting on. I'd just like to say thank you for the three agreeable years I've spent with you both in English and the European section!
AWARDS CEREMONY 2012
On Saturday October 13th there was of course a parents and teachers meeting however afterwards we attended the awards ceremony for last year's upper sixth formers. They received their diploma, officially infront of their teachers, families and peers. Here are a few photos I took of the celebration. Please forgive me for the bad quality of certain shots. I have become aware that I will never be able to change professions and become a photographer!!!!
Well done to you all. Please keep us informed of how you are all getting on. I'd just like to say thank you for the three agreeable years I've spent with you both in English and the European section!
Well done to you all. Please keep us informed of how you are all getting on. I'd just like to say thank you for the three agreeable years I've spent with you both in English and the European section!