Week 9 Thursday 5th - 7th Nov, 2009

This has been a very short week after the All Saints holidays so we only had one lesson together in which I gave you back your last test and commented on it. I was rather pleased by the work most of you are putting in. Continue!

We then got back to the theme of Gun Violence in the States. Unfortunately, as you mentioned there has been yet another shooting and mass murder , this time by an adult in a fort in Texas!

After our intial recap we started on the causes and remedies according to a poll carried out by CNN News. We will continue this on Tuesday .


I must tell you that you will be attending a play on Monday 16th Nov in which an American actress is to divulge certain information in a 40 presentation about Marie Curie .

We will be preparing questions to ask her, as Marie Curie then her as herself, next week.

Be thinking about it !