Week1 Tuesday 1stSept-5th 2009-2010

Welcome back.
We started this year in the company of Mlle Kerimian who will be working quite closely with us throughout the year.
We began with the practical stuff such as names, material and time-tables then moved on to the introduction of this blog and I gave you my email address. You must give me yours next week.

Afterwards we started on English Licence, an exercise based around the rules and regulations in the school. We finished the first exercise together and you have to complete the work for next Tuesday's lesson as well as being ready for the oral test at the beginning . DON'T FORGET I expect participation from everyone and will employ ciblage and other methods to make sure I get it !

We will be making our own charter so I hope you have some ideas ready for next week!

As I told you you are to have an oral evaluation on Wednesday and a written comprehension on Friday , the main subject is Holidays.

See you next week,
Mrs Diallo