Promo Ball 2009

Well here's the first ! A typical July 4th American style and what is more soooooo Anglo Saxon !!!!
You guys are really cool .......

Yes the end of year ball went very well !

I even took a few photos earlier on in the evening but was pleased to hear afterwards from one of the organisers ( Sonia ) that everything had turned out well !!!
Up until 10 pm there had been atleast 45 lower sixth pupils , 35 upper sixth pupils and a few BTS students who had passed through the entrance service in which I personally took a role !

Everything was so well organised ... Bravo to Steve and the other members of the Townhall team ! Abdel and Karine were there to represent the 'surveillants' and as Mme Dubois said
Mme Henaff and M Ledoux were present inside . M and Mme Parmentier came with their daughter .

I personally would like to congratulate the Youth Service of the Townhall and the VIP association for their involvement in this project . Kadiatou I'd like your recipe for the tuna fish dish !!!



Here are one or two photos to let you know how things went earlier on :




















As soon as I have some more photos I'll put them on the blog .

Wait for more news !