Week 34 Monday May 25th-30th 2009

Well , we only had three hours all together this week to suit you !
As you might have realizede I was a bit angry at your noise on Friday evening from 5-6 !

When you ask people to do you a favour normally you behave in return . Quite a lot of you didn't much to my disappointment !

We did advance however in the three hours concerning the plight of Billy Elliot . I also gave you some work sheets to complete for next Thursday .

We will , I hope, see eachother from 5-6 on Thursday and on Friday morning , normal time .

PLEASE BE READY! I am well aware that you are tired, I am too BUT we have to continue until June 12th . I don't intend babysitting or playing games !!!! There is so much we have still to cover .