We saw each other on Thursday as planned and I gave you back the last tests around Crime . We looked at these and I commented on the basic mistakes as well as the technique and presentation .
Afterwards we started on the text More Like Your Sister . This we finished off in the two class lessons whilst going over the exercises I'd given you , based on the text, in our group session . You must prepare a diary entry of 100 words in which you must put yourself in Tim's shoes , for next Thursday . Think of his feelings, look up vocabulary to express how fed up he is , don't forget the comparisons and wishes !
You must likewise think about your own behaviouir at the moment . I am well aware you must be tired and are looking forward , for most of you, to a well earned rest . However you have to keep going 'til June 12th - this is the official closing date for all the fifth formers in the high school !
So if I could give you a piece of advice it would be CALM DOWN , STOP CHATTING SO MUCH and ATTACK the WORK asked of YOU as seriously and serenely as possible .
See you next week !