This week we finished off the work on 'Eveline ' then looked at another visual document in order to express the wishes and regrets of the young .
Having done this you were informed of your test on Monday March 30th . You were also given an exercise to do around the basic grammar mistakes you all can make sometime or another !
This you have to pass in on Monday 30th too .
I then handed out work around India, a general information sheet , a photo with a worksheet on Gandhi in London, and a text . You have to prepare these for your next lesson on Monday April 6th. I will not be in school next Wednesday since I have to go to mark some papers for the Cambridge Certification exam taken by the fifth form European class .
At 11.30 we went to listen to a speaker from the American Embassy about the General Elections . She spotted one or two of you and your good English so we hope that you will be able to participate in the Junior Ambassador competition !
Good luck to you and fight all the way !!!!!