We only had one lesson of European class this week because I was a member of the TPE jury for the lower sixth classes .
On Friday then we recapped all the information we had learnt about the two paintings of members of the Royal family and pulled together a list of points which showed they were Kings .
Don't forget to learn these .
You were given a work sheet around Anglicanism, which you have to begin answering for next Wednesday by logging into Google and searching relevant sites to help you .
Good luck in your research . I will not be in class on Wednesday since I am going to mark the Cambridge papers, not yours of course !
Don't forget for those of you who were in London on the school trip you must hand in your scrapbooks and any other work on Wednesday April 1st, and no this is not an April fools' day farce!