This week , once we'd checked over your last test paper on Shakespod , we started talking about the Cambridge certification test you will be taking on March 24th and March 27th . I gave you some ideas about the orals then we moved on to the written comprehension and expression tests . I hope to have examples of last years paper to show you during the second week after the holidays .
Don't forget that you are sitting fifth form exams during the first week and have been given homework exercises to do. I know that in English alone you should be kept busy , if you do them correctly !
Then on Friday afternoon we went to watch Shakespod by Dramaties , a travelling drama group . It seemed to have gone pretty well . I will find out when you hand me in your homework about the end of the play and your opinion about it on
March 12th.
Don't forget the short story, The Death Car , and comprehension questions !
HAVE A GOOD REST BUT STUDY TOO !