Week 13 December 8 - 13 th 2008

The week has been rather short for some of you because of your religious festival . I hope it went well for you . In the meantime we were working and after our initial recap gopt into the text entitled Blackboard Jungle .
In Thursday lesson one of the members of the class explained what she had understood to the others and answered your questions at the same time .
On Friday , half of the class worked with the assistant whilst the others were questioning the basic structures in English with me !

They must be ready with the first two sheets atleast for the next class !

Don't forget , I will be absent next Thursday , because I am on a training course and next Friday we will be celebrating , with the assistant , the end of term spirit !