Week 11 November 24th - 29th 2008

This week , after our initial recap , we got into our text by Eddy L Harris on Harlem and its people . Some of you had started working on it rather well whilst others hadn't really made much effort . I will repeat once again that you get out of your work what you put in to it !!!

There was no lesson on Thursday because I had to attend two ' conseils de classe ' , one concerning one of your classes , TES1 . Then on Friday I saw group B and we worked around five visual documents in order to prepare ourselves for a dialogue !
You have to write a dialogue , in pairs , concerning the evolution of the situation of the black population in the USA for Friday 12th December .

Have a nice weekend .